Thursday, May 14, 2009

Chronicles of Allison

My 20 month old says the funniest things. She's cleaning up her language more and more now. We all understand her most of the time. But yeaterday was just beyond funny. I had a small glass of a drink and I was sharing it with Allison. Well, I finished the drink, she looked inside the cup, looked at me, and demandingly said "Get More!"
I could not believe she just told me that. I know we shouldn't do it but we of coarse laughed when she said it. Well, she wasn't joking. She went into the kitchen (where grandpa) was. He was getting something out of the fridge and so she grabbed the diet caffiene free pepsi bottle from the fridge and brought it to me. She meant business!!! It was very funny to all of us at that time, and she is always doing things like this now!

No comments:

Post a Comment