Thursday, June 4, 2009

As Promised!

Well it took long enough but I am now posting the wedding cake pictures from the cake I made from Heather Haskins (now Caufield-wrong spelling) wedding. I enjoyed making this cake and I'm more then willing to make any type of cake for anyone. Whether it be a birthday cake, annivarsary cake, or an event cake. If any of you have a facebook I have tons and tons of cake pictures from the different cakes I've made. Check them out on my facebook!




And this is what the cake looked like from the inside! It was a deliciuos fluffy yellow cake (i made it from scratch no box) with a raspberry filling (also from scratch) and a buttercream icing (from scratch) with fondant covering the outside of the cake. The flowers were made my Addraine McCowan (she did all the flowers for Heathers wedding)

1 comment:

  1. beautiful!!!! All the cakes are beautiful. I am so proud of you. What talent.
    Also, we found a baby bunny once that looked like someone had put out with the trash. We took it to an animal shelter, but who knows what happened. The vet there said that baby bunnies have little chance of survival if their mother has abandoned them. Hopefully your bunnies were old enough, and you were a good substitute mommy for the time you had them. Naughty Sammy!

    ReplyDelete