Monday, June 8, 2009

Our little bunnies and other things

Sadly we heard from the Willowbrook Wildlife Center that one of the three bunnies we saved had to be euthenized. They said that the damage from the dog was too bad to help the ppo bunny and didn't want it to suffer any longer. But we don't know about the other two bunnies. We assume they only put one down, but we don't know.

This weekend we are taking a 4 and 1/2 hour drive down to Alton Illinois to visit my parents:) We will only be there for the weekend but I'm glad I get to see my dad again, since they can not afford to take off work to come up and visit us. Allison just needs to spend time with her other grandparents as well. She is lucky to be able to have two sets of grandparents and two sets of great grandparents still alive.

Jason, cassidy and I have all decided to start exercisinf again. Jason and I exercised 4 days a week a few months ago and then stopped. And once you stop it's hard to start up again. Well, we're starting up again. So far Jason has been jogging/walking for the last 3 days one mile at a time. I went yesterday and I am going to go again today. We want to loose weight and eat healthier so we can be in good shape for the Cruise that we are hoping to take in March of next year!

1 comment:

  1. Hope the exercise is coming along well!

    And the cakes are AMAZING! You are very very talented.

    ReplyDelete