Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mobile Bound!

It's been quite a long time since I've posted and I think I need to update more. So I can keep track of my childrens milestones!!

Allison:
-going into preschool in a few months
-turning 4 in a few months!!!
-is learning how to sleep in her own room!!!!
-such a good big sister!
-makes me laugh all the time
-can be such a little DIVA!
-thinks SHE is the boss of everyone
-had 4 weeks of summer camp from 9-1 every day and LOVED it!!!!

Paul:
-STILL has NO TEETH!!!!
-will not sleep through the night:(
-is 18lbs 9oz and 28inches long!
-has learned to CRAWL two weeks ago today!!!!
-is pulling himself up to stand on everything!
-is super fast at crawling now
-just turned 9 months old!!!!
-is iron deficient:(
-had his first ear infection a month ago (gets horrible high fevers with them)
-LOVES the water!!
-always has to try to throw himself into the bathtub
-is very mischievious

I need to get pictures from the last few months onto my computer so I can post them up. That'll be with my next post, which will hopefully NOT be SO LONG from now:)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Alexis! We got that sprinkler ball from Target! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little guy didn't get any teeth until a week and half before his first birthday six came through at the same time!! I felt bad for both of us...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are super cute! How fun that you will be able to look back and tell them when they hit there milestones.

    ReplyDelete