Thursday, January 14, 2010

ALLLLLLVIIIIIIIINNNNN!!!

Oh I think I might just die if I have to watch another Alvin and the Chipmunks cartoon. this is Allisons thing right now. She loves them. I watch it atleast twice a day. I think she needs a detox. On another note Allison has been asking me for a baby lately. She wants me to have a baby for her. But alas there will be no baby until Jason is ready to start trying again. But I'm alright with that. On a good note, I have applied to another part time job today and I will be mailing in another resume to another job hopefully tomorrow, if not then on Monday. So I am looking. I applied for three jobs a few weeks ago as well. Well, that was my update for the day. Someone is finally coming over to fix the roof tomorrow morning at 8am and I will be up and ready for him. I will also hopeflly make it to playgroup unless I'm absolutely needed to stay home tomorrow morning. I will know tomorrow. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment