Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Stressed to the Max


Oh boy am I a big stress mess. I've been talking with my husband and I need to get a part time job. It's the only way we can save money. And I keep on thinking how much worse it would be for us if we didn't live with his parents. We'd have even more bills then we already have, and one bill is all mine and it's that stupid student loan payment.
I keep on getting told I'm not looking hard enough for a part time job that is suitable for me. The thing is I AM LOOKING!!!! I just don't know where to look, I've hit a dead end. Since I also have a 2 year old I have to think of some form of childcare for her that won't cost an arm and a leg. That's why I'm thinking about part time evening jobs, but it's not what my husband wants me to do. The thing that he doesn't understand is, there is nothing THAT I CAN THINK OF in the evening that is acceptable for him. Someone, anyone if you're reading this, please help me, give me advice, SOMETHING!!!!!!
Well that was my little jist for the day. Wish I cold talk more but I've got a dinner to check up on and a little one to look after. Until next time:)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had a suggestion. The only thing I can think of is a daycare, and it doesn't seem like they are hiring right now, or maybe the Y. I am in the same boat and there just don't seem to be any jobs out there. Keep us posted if you hear back from anything.

    ReplyDelete