Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wii Fit Day 1

And she's off!!!!! I started the Wii Fit training today. I gave myself 6 months to loose 22 pounds. Lets see if I can do it!!! I want to know if this Wii Fit actually works. I'm only using the Wii Fit, not the Wii Fit 2nd Edition.
Today I started out slow. I only did 30 minutes of combined workouts. I did a few Yoga poses, a few strength exercises, and a few aerobics exercises. I managed to work a total of 32 minutes today. That will be my goal for the first week. 30 minutes a day.
I think I will try it this way. 10 minutes of Yoga training, 10 minutes of Strength training, and 10 minutes of aerobics workouts. It's going to be hard though because you get more minutes doing the aerobics workouts.
The last time I started the Wii Fit I didn't feel like I was getting any exercise with it. But I am going to give it another shot, especially since I have it. So only time will tell. I am hopefully going to get in a 30 minute workout everyday. But I am not sure that'll happen. so my goal will be 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week, for the first week. Then I will go from there. So my first day worked well for me, now the hard part, trying to do this for 30 minutes a day with a toddler running around. Maybe I should do it while she naps. I will try to post everyday that I work out on the Wii Fit to keep track on what I do and how long I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment