Monday, March 7, 2011

Blow Outs Palouza!!!!

I have never had a baby with so many outfit changes in ONE DAY!!!!!!! Paul has gone through 4 outfits today!!! Three of them within 30 minutes!!! First he has diarehea and I have it to, go figure. So he poops liquid at the moment. So he pooped about 2pm and it shot all the way up his back. So he got a bath and a new outfit. Then while I was putting his diaper on him he managed to pee in his mouth!!! YUCK!!!! So then about an hour later he pooped AGAIN and it shot up his back AGAIN!!!! Then when I changed the diaper and clothes again he managed to pee in his face again and all over me, which prompted another change of clothes for me and him. Then he pee'd through his clothes!!!!!!!! Diaper and clothes change number 4!!! I'm hoping it doesn't happen again!! It's just been one of those days!

No comments:

Post a Comment