Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Late Wii report #2

Well,
Sunday had come and gone and low and behold I did not Wii Fit that day. So I took that day as day 1 break. Yeah I know I had only done the Wii Fit the day before, why did I need a break, right??? Well I did get my half hour Wii Fit in on Monday!!!
I did about 12 minutes of aerobics. Steps and boxing. The boxing is FUN!! Then I did about 12 minutes of strength training. I really need to work on those jackknifes. the cool thing about the Wii Fit is that it tells you what strength work outs to do with the Yoga to get the area of interest worked out to the max. After the strength training I did some yoga to end it up. I still don't feel like I am really working out though. Maybe I should try a little harder huh? I am thinking about getting Wii Fit 2. Maybe that'll have more things for me to play with. I'm going to Wii Fit today as well. I should be doing that right now but we've been busy today.
I went over to the Wilsons home with Allison so her and Jenny Caldwell could visit teach me while our children played. We were going to go to the library but that didn't work out. We lost track of time, opps! But still the kids love to play. I just have to get Allison to learn to share. Being an only child sucks sometimes with the sharing. But after that lovely visit Jason called to be picked up for lunch today. So off we went to Jewel and then we picked up Jason and had lunch at McDonalds. I did pretty well, got a chicken sandwich (minus the maya) and a side salad with balsalmic vinnegrette (only used half the dressing) and I shared a medium diet coke. We finally got home about 12:40pm. And Allison went right down for a nap. I was hoping when I got home that the kitchen would have been magically cleaned but nope the cleaning fairy did not come. It's alright though, it doesn't take too long to clean up, about 20-30 minutes. I did however clean up the living room this morning (put Allisons toys away). I left a blanket out and didn't fold it and I didn't vaccuum, but I did clean. So once Allison was asleep I went downstairs and cleaned the kitchen and brought in the few groceries I bought. Now I am going to add something else to our taxes and get them mailed out today, or tomorrow. Hopefully I will get Wii Fit in this afternoon, before Jason gets home from work!

1 comment:

  1. It was fun to finally catch up with you again today! Keep going on the Wii Fit. I know you mentioned you also have a gym membership...maybe you could alternate going there and doing Wii Fit at home. I'll be watching for your updates.

    ReplyDelete