Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Baby Boom


So I live in the Naperville 1st Ward (LDS) and within a 45 day period 6 of us ladies had 7 babies between October and November. Well, we had the Annual Chili Cookoff over the weekend and ALL 7 of the babies were there, including my own newwest addition Paul. We couldn't resist getting a picture!! On a sidenote Jason had been cooking chili for 3 months and it PAID OFF!!! He won the award for BEST CHILI!!! I'm so proud of him. There will probably not be chili for a long time.
Allison's surgery went well and she is doing much better. Back to her old self, I'd say. We just shouldn't have let her get away with everything after her surgery.
Paul is now 15 weeks old!!! Time flies when you have a new baby, and we will be going to visit my family in about 6 weeks and it will be the first time most of my family will see him, except my parents who came up when he was born. Well, crying baby means I gotta go. Enjoy this picture of our children and my son is the 6th baby (going from left to right). He's the one leaning on the boy on the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment