Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I wish






There are a lot of things I wish. But one that I wish over and over again at this moment is that my daughter would just leave me alone for awhile and go play by herself. At what age do they play by themselves?? She's almost 3 and a half years old. I'm hoping it should have happened already. Then at what age do they start to listen to you without having to ask over and over and over again and then start yelling at them and threatening you. I love NAP TIME. Yes my daughter still gets a nap because it is the ONLY time I get to myself without her constantly bothering me. I also have a 3 month old who needs my attention but he will lay anywhere and be fine. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE playing with my kid but every second of every day is starting to wear on me a little bit. I guess I just need a break. I think I will go to the Relief Society receipe club on Thursday, that will give me a little break from the kids. I think I may need a nap. Thank goodness it is almost bed time.
My baby Paul exactly 3 months old today!!! Wow how time flies. It seems like it was just yesterday that we took him home from the hospital. He's already 14 pounds and 25.5 inches long!!! Into 3-6 month clothes already!!! Allison goes in for her surgery on Friday, so she will be just laying around for awhile which will be a different change. I guess that will give me a break. I'm scared about her surgery but it is a routine surgery so there's really nothing to worry about. She got invited to her first birthday party today and she's excited!!! She had her first birthday party when she turned 3 and she loved it. Well, it's time for bath time:)

1 comment:

  1. Time for preschool! Glad she at least still naps for you.

    ReplyDelete