Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines




Happy Valentines Day everybody. Though Valentines Day seems more special for dating couples then mrried couples.
Allison had her tonsils and adenoids out on Friday. She acted as though she didn't even have surgery for the first two days. It finally started to hit her on Sunday and now she doesn't feel so well and her throat hurts. But she should start to feel better in a week or so.
Paul, my little 14 week old (3months) man just keeps on growing!!! HE has his 3 month check up on Wednesday, but he went to the doctor last week because he was sick and he already weighs 14 pounds!!! He's my big boy, I wish he'd stop growing! But he's a cutie pie and I love both my kids so very much. Holidays are much more special when you have kids:)

No comments:

Post a Comment