Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bad Sleep Habits

Ok so what's the deal? For quite a while now I have been unable to get to sleep until about 2am. What is wrong with me?? I actually fell asleep around 11pm tonight, but got woken up by my daughter about an hour ago. And here I am as wide awake as ever! Dear me, I used to be able to get to bed by midnight every night. Not happening any longer. I'm thinking that maybe it's the child that has done this to me. I have been holding her a bit close and she still does sleep in my room at 19 months. I just need to clean out my in-laws computer room and get her settled in there. I just feel the room isn't baby or girly enough for her. Right now it's the junk room with a computer in it and there is no where to put the junk. What to do?? Well, I am going to desperately try to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment