Friday, April 24, 2009

Made It

We made it to Alton, Illinois! We left an hour behind when we wanted to leave but we were fine. It takes 4 hours to get here, and with the child it took us 5 hours. Then we went all around in Edwardsville, Illinois to see friends before we came to my parents house. So poor Allison was exhausted and very cranky with us. She slept for about 45 minutes in the car and she is still asleep at the moment. Hopefully she'll sleep for a little bit longer. Aparently my whole family is coming over tonight for a bbq my parents are having which is not going to be ok. Jason and I really wanted Allison to spend as much time as possible with her grandfather, but we have tomorrow. I'll tell you what, investing in a portable dvd player that hooks to the headrest of the car was the best thing we could have gotten. It was perfect and kept Allison entertained. Tomorrow will be an early rise and we're going to the St. Louis Zoo! I'm making a cake for my dad tonight and decorating it tomorrow! More pictures will be coming, just wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment