Wednesday, April 22, 2009

To do list

It seems as though I always have a long to do list for the day. Yet I also feel that I do not do much at all. We are going to visit my parents for the weekend and we need to bring a lot of stuff with us. With a 19 month old I have to always bring more then I really should, just to be safe. So my list includes tolietries, clothes, cups, and food for us and the child. then there's toys (since my parents have no toys) play pen for her to sleep in, portable dvd player to keep the child occupied on the 5 hour trip, and our laptop (for my husbands enoyment).
Now we are hoping that the child will sleep atleast half of the way there. But I doubt that, the last time we went to visit was 8 months ago and she will not sleep that much. So that's what the dvd player is for.
Then my parents want me to make a cake for them. Which is fine, if I have time, which I should. And we're going to the zoo, shopping, and visiting with family in the two days we're there. well, not even two days!! But we will be down there for almost a week in September. She'll be two by then and my parents will probably throw her her own little birthday party.
But I still have to wash clothes and keep up with house cleaning and pack. Tomorrow we are going to take the child to see Disney's Earth. She loves anything with animals in it and she will sit through a two hour movie as long as there are animals that she loves. Well, it's time to check on clothes. Whoppii!

No comments:

Post a Comment