Saturday, January 22, 2011

Computer Loss

I had no computer for a few days. My computer contracted several viruses a few days ago. I took it to get it fixed since the viruses attacked the firewall, antivirus software, and my internet and thus renderered the computer useless and I did not want to wipe out things I have not saved and started over again. But it's back.

We are thinking about buying a new computer. It's $800 but now it is on sale for $500 starting tomorrow for one week. I think we are going to get it. This one is getting pretty old.

Now children are hysterical. My darling daughter has mastered the art of pooping in the potty and now she loves to go to the bathroom. How does one go from being scared to poo to loving it?? The other night she refused to flush the toliet because she wanted to look at her poo. How disguisting and weird is that??? But the good news is she is now completely potty trained, for the most part. she has not even had a wet diaper since she decided to be potty trained a few weeks ago. I still can't believe all the trying to potty train didn't work, but then when she decided it was cool it took all of one day, except for pooping which took 3 more weeks. But hey now I only have to buy one set of diapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment