Thursday, January 20, 2011

One More Thing

Allison
-Ever since she had a playdate with her friends Alma and Abrams (brothers), she has up and decided to poop in the potty! And I can't forget to say that she has not had a wet diaper at night since she decided to potty train, that and she likes to go to the bathroom by herself! Such a big girl now.
Paul
-I actually think he's a little over 23 inches long. Some of his 0-3 or 3 month clothing does not fit him, but others do.

Oh one more thing....Why is it that the little girls in church dress in either a dress or a skirt/shirt combo, but little boys can go in khaki pants and a polo shirt and no one cares?? I've always had issue with this. Though Paul does go in khaki or brown pants with a button down plaid shirt. But when he gets a little bigger I will be buying him a cute mini suit!

Last thing...does anyone have anything to say about the preschools in the Naperville area?? I want to put Allison in preschool, as she is desperate to go, and I have her on two waitlists for one's NEXT Spring, but I want to put her in one starting in the fall as she'll be 4 by then. I'm thinking about doing that pre-screening thing for the new Anne Reid Educational Center off of Naper Blvd. Any thoughts Naperville moms???

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that I always put pants (those legging type pants, not tights) under Abby's dresses in the winter. I really don't care what anyone at church thinks. It is more important to me that my girl is warm :)

    ReplyDelete