Thursday, January 20, 2011

Projectile Poop!


Ever heard of projectile pooping?? Believe me I never did until now, with child number two. He's a boy and he lets you know it when you change his diaper. Not only does he have good aim when he potty's but he has good aim when he poops too!! Sometimes when I open his diaper he is already ready for me AS SOON AS HIS DIAPER IS OPEN!!!
Then there is projectile poop, which is the same as pee-pee for boys but with poo! It has happened to me, on several occations. Which promts for me to get disguisted and immediately be changed. Not only is there projectile poop with this boy but there is also Lots and Lots of blowouts!!! Seriously, Allison never had any blowouts. But I find myself soaking and washing way more clothing with this boy then I have ever done with Allison, or in my life for that matter. And when he blows he blows, all over! Thankfully it mostly gets caught in his clothes but it has managed to get onto me, if i'm holding him. Or on the bed when he's lying on my bed. Like todat for example, thought he just pooped, and not much, but when I picked him up off my bed it was through his sleeper. So he needed to be changed and so did my bed at 7:30am!!! Now he's pooped again and thus he needs to be changed. I don't know what it is but he is a champion pooper. He could be one of those babies in the Luv's commercial, really he could. But we aren't a Luv's family, I'm a Pampers or Huggies momma (mostly Pampers). But if the other is on sale I'm all over it.
Well, that was my morning in a nutshell. Now it is time to finish the morning rituals of dressing the kids and eating all within the next hour before I go to a friends for some Visiting Teaching (of me), and for some playtime for Allison and Paul. I know Paul is only 2 months old but in our ward over the winter 6 of us had 7 babies all in a 6 week period. You'd think we discussed getting pregnant together to have kids all within 6 weeks of being born of eachother. But nope, all a coincidence!!

1 comment:

  1. I love LOVE pampers swaddlers for babies. Have you tried moving up to the next size diaper for him? I know they may seem huge, but when my kids were having blowouts and problems like that I moved up to the next size and it seemed to work for me. Jusst a thought.

    ReplyDelete