Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Here it Goes!


I found myself reading other blogs and realized I do not post as often as I should. Especially about what has been going on around here with our new addition.

Here it Goes! Life has been hectic. Getting used to a second child took a little getting used to but I think I've got the hang of it. I've figured out how to please both children at once, and I tell you it's a feat on it's own.

Allison
-3 years old
-loves to read
-has become a movie lover like her parents:)
-loves to play tea party
-loves anything and everything Disney Princess related
-carries purses and puts on mema's makeup and her own lip gloss
-plays with her Beauty and the Beast Castle
-likes to wrap and unwrap things
-HAS BEEN POTTY TRAINED!!! (took a day-one day-just potty though)
- talks like a little adult
-loves to sing church songs and princess songs
- is very much an entertainer
-a social butterfly
-Loves being a Sunbeam!

Paul
-2 months old
-13 pounds 23 inches long
-goes 3 to 4 hours between feedings
-can fall asleep on his own
-talks and complains constantly
-holds his head upon his own
-pushes off the ground
-gives tons of smiles and giggles
-is my little pooper
-has found his hands and thumbs for sucking
-still has hair!!
-loves his family

No comments:

Post a Comment