Monday, February 15, 2010

New Regime!

Alright, so I have not been keeping up with the Wii Fit. I need to find the time to workout on it. I would do it at nap time but I just want to relax with my daughter. So I am going to be trying to get it in when my hubby is home. This way he can keep our daughter entertained while I workout on the Wii Fit. I'm determinded to see if the Wii Fit actually works. But that means I have to start over. Also, I WILL be starting to journal my food. I'm going to do what my husband has done and he has lost lots of weight all on his own with just reading up on things about food and working out at home. He told me to start I need to write down everything I eat for the next few days and not to change anything to see what I eat. Then I can start changing my diet. So changing my diet and Wii Fit workout. Though I will not keep up with the Fit everyday, I will be going to workot at the gym or go for walks on some days. I have a gym membership I need to use it right? So here's to a re-start.

2 comments:

  1. That food journaling is hard to make yourself do, but SO worth it when you can. I really need to get back to that too. I know the percentage of chocolate to veggies I'm eating at the moment is pretty off what it should be. :)

    BTW...which gym do you belong to? Feel free to email me a response if you would rather not post that here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Planet Fitness. I know of quite a few other people who belong to that gym as well. And yeah, with Valentines Day trying not to eat so much chocolate is hard, but I manage to eat 5 pieces a day:) I'll be glad once the box is finished.

    ReplyDelete