Wednesday, February 10, 2010

No Wii Fit yesterday

Well,
I did not do any Wii Fit yesterday. but I feel I exercised enough yesterday with the 30 minutes of snow plowing I did . I did a lot of snow shoveling by myself and felt it after I was finished. I thought since I did all of that today that that was a good workout for today. But I will be getting on the Wii Fit today! I also have a job interview at a bank today. I don't know if I'm looking forward to it or not. There are a lot of thoughts going through my head and I think most of my thoughts are for I'm not ready to get a part time job. I'm not ready to give up family time with Jason and Allison, and I'm not ready to give up mommy and Allison time as well as the thought of having another child. Because with getting a job there would be no thinking about wanting another baby. The only upsides I see to a job is being able to save money, which I don't see how we don't now, and being able to eventually get our own place. I have such a dilema but I will see how the interview goes atleast.

No comments:

Post a Comment