Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wii Fit day 3

Ok,
I managed to fit in another day of the Wii Fit with toddler in tow. I got in 34 minutes today. I would have gone longer but my daughter was bothering me the whole time. I really should try to do this when she naps but I just want to relax when she naps.
I did 20 minutes of aerobis today. I did some step ups, some intense hula hooping, and some more boxing! Then I did some strength training, various ones about 8 minutes of strength training and I did 6 minutes of some yoga. My goal by the end of the week should be 20 minutes of aerobics, 20 minutes of strength, and 20 minutes of yoga. the only problem with this Wii Fit is that you log more time on aerobics then on the other two. so I don't know. I can tell you this, I am not stable when doing the exercises, atleast that is what the thing tells me. But who is stable when they're moving around??? Well, so far this week 4 days are done, three days Wii Fit and one day off. I will be Wii Fiting on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday! And if I'm up to it Saturday, but I may take that day off as my second day. But I will try not to take it off. Does anyone else who reads this and has a Wii Fit, do you feel like you are getting a workout on the strength?? I really don't, but maybe I'm just doing it wrong???

No comments:

Post a Comment