Monday, February 8, 2010

Wii Fit #8

Today is Monday and today was a busy day for me and Allison. I took Allison to story time at the library. After that we went to Jewel to get dinner that I would be making tomorrow. Then we went home, had lunch, and took a nap. after that I woke her up early from her nap and I took her to the Ogden Theater and watched The Princess and the Frog. Which by the way is a great Disney movie! That was our busy day. After dinner I managed to get a 35 minute workout on the Wii Fit. I got in 15 minutes of strength and yoga and 5 minutes of a Wii run. And that's about when Allison kept on coming and bringing me her tea set with a drink for me, so that was that.
I have also started to keep track of what I eat, well, not keep track but I watch what I eat. Breakfast I had an egg, lunch I wasn't too hungry so I had crackers and some cream cheese, not too much. I had a few handfuls of popcorn as well. Then I had a 100 calorie snack pack of chocolate cupcakes, then was dinner in which we had hamburgers with french fries all covered in gravy with carrots and cantaloupe. For dessert I had another 100 calorie pack. that was it! No more for the rest of the night. Well, Allison is yelling and I've got to get her to bed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment