Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wii Fit workouts #6 and #7


OPPS! Forgot to write about my workout the other day. I'm getting it in today. So My last workout was on Friday. I only managed to get in 20 minutes of aerobics because little Allison had decided twenty minutes was way too long. I meant to get back to it later that night but we needed to get chili ingredients and then we were in bed by the time I realized it. I managed to do the 5 minutes step up workout, the 8 minute boxing workout and the 5 minute hula hoop workout!

WORKOUT #7!
I took Saturday off. Not on purpose, on accident. We were making chili all day and just having fun spending the day together all alone in the house while the grandparents and aunt went to see the movie The Blind Side. So I worked out today after church! Go me! I got in 28 minutes of aerobis first. Did a 10 minute boxing workout, a 5 minute aerobics workout, a hula hoop workout, another 5 minute aerobic workout, and another hula hoop workout. Then Allison was wanting my attention and daddy was asleep so I stopped for awhile. We had dinner and started the Superbowl! Then I decided I was going to finish my workout and I did! I did a half hour of strength training, I managed to do everything on the strength training except for the push ups and side planks, those push ups hurt my hands, because I have to do the push ups on the balance board and it's not ssmooth. Then I did a half hour of yoga training. I did everything on the yoga training as well! Even the shoulder stand and that took me awhile to get my legs over my head then straight up into the air! but I did it! I weighted myself after the first 30 minutes earlier and was happy to be back at the weight I started at in the beginning of last week. I managed to gain 2 pounds through the week. Then after dinner and after my last hour workout I weighted myself again and I am up 1.6 pounds!! I'm quite upset, something needs to change and I think it's my eating habits. So I am going to go out and get me a new notebook and I'm going to start writing down what I eat. I'm also going to drink more water, less diet soda, and no more snacks. Ok I will snack but I will make sure it is either 80 calorie yogurt or a fruit of some kind! Maybe that will help me loose the weight!! But tomorrow is the start of a new week and hopefully a better workout routine for the week.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great!!

    As far as tracking weight...I would just weigh once per week at the same time of day, for example, first thing every Monday morning. Then track that weight. Our weight fluctuates so much from day to day, that you get a more accurate picture just doing it once a week.

    I hear you on how tough it is to get control of food! I've been considering making myself do 20 crunches every time I want to sneak some chocolate. Might retrain my mind to go for exercise to quell stress or boredom rather than treats.

    Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete