Friday, February 5, 2010

Wii Fit report #5

Alright today was not my best day when it came to exercising. Jason keeps on telling me to exercise when I put Allison down for a nap but I can not resist the urge to lay down as well and watch some television or just have some ME time that doesn't involve me running around.
But I did get in a tiny workout. I did 20 minutes of the strength training. I was hoping after the shopping trip for chili tonight I would have gotten in my other 20 minutes but I didn't. So my PLAN is to get an extra 20 minutes done tomorrow, so a full hour. Taking walks are starting to sound more appealing to me. I'm not liking the bosy test I take everyday. BEcause I've apparently gained 2 pounds!!!! Come on!!!! And it doesn't help when there are lots of yummy treats in this house. I can not resist them, must eat the sugar sweets!!!!!! I think I need a junk food intervention. I think once I put my mind to eating as healthy as Jason does then I could possibly drop the weight quicker. But the strength training kicked me tushy. I also have a gym membership, so why don't I do that as well, since I am paying for it. My goal is to still workout on the Wii Fit 5 days a week for now. But once the weather stops being weird then I will start going for walks!

No comments:

Post a Comment