Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wii fit

Another day tackled. I ended up working about 32 minutes on the wii fit. although i do not feel that i actually workout for a full 32 minutes. i feel that for every 40 seconds I do it says I did 2 minutes, which is not right and is not realistic. But I worked out mostly on strength and yoga. The strength always gets me. I feel it's testing my balance more then anything else and my balance is not good, especially when I'm asked to move and stay put while on one leg! The last thing I did was a 4 minute run with the wii fit. it calls it a long run. 4 minutes is not a long run. but the run kicked my bum! I will not be working out tomorrow as I have twoo root canals and it's Cassi's 18th Birthday! I atleast think I will still be getting the root canals, but I am in lots of pain in my teeth again and they may not want to work on them while they are infected, which i may have to get more antibiotics and then go back next week instead. I will see tomorrow and if the verdict is to wait until the infection is gone then I will workout. I just need to know before my appointment at 10am. So I will be calling first thing in the morning! Wish me luck, I'm terrified of dentists, even though they've come a long way.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about the root canals and all of the problems you have been having with your teeth. Good job on working out again.

    ReplyDelete