Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wii Fit workout

I managed to get in a 30 minute workout on the Wii last night. But Allison still came to see where I was and what I was doing. It seems no one can keep her occupied for awhile while I'm working out. But I had 20 minutes of aerobics, in which I did 10 minutes of advanced step (they call it), and rhythm boxing for 10 minutes as well. To be honest the advanced step is not that advanced. I do not feel that I'm working out too much at all. But by the end of the workout, once I stop my heart is going pretty good, so maybe I am getting a workout. I just don't feel it. Then there's the boxing. I do feel the boxing as long as I put everything into it. The thing I do not like about the boxing is that you do the same things over and over again. I wish there were other things to do with it. But as long as I throw my punches from my hip like it says to I get tired pretty quickly. But the Wii remote doesn't pick up some of the things I do. After the aerobics I did a little bit of strength training. I get a bit of a workout with the strength training. The thing I hate about this is the trainer. I can't ever do axzactly what the trainer is doing. I don't feel I am doing the exercise right if I'm not matching the trainer on the television. Though I suprised myself last week when I was doing Yoga. I tried the shoulder stand and it took me a few tries to get my legs over my head, while laying down on my back but I did it! From there it was easy to get my legs up into the right position. But I was pretty proud of myself for that one. Well, it's getting to be pretty late in the morning and I need to get out of bed. Hopefully I will get some Wii Fit in today.

1 comment: