Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wii Fit report #4


So yesterday was not that great of a day for me. By the time I was going to work out it was 10pm at night. So yesterday was my second day of not working out. I am going to work out tomorrow and Saturday. I did manage to get in my workout today!!! I did 20 minutes of Yoga, with the help of my beautiful daughter Allison and I did 20 minutes of aerobics! Hopefully tomorrow I will do 20 minutes of strength instead of yoga. I do feel that I am getting a workout when I'm doing the aerobics but I'm still not feeling too much with the yoga or strength. Maybe I'm still not doing it right. But I will try to fix that! The wii Fit also manages body tests for you to do daily to check out how you are coming along. Yesterday when I was done with the test my Wii fit age came in at 41 years old!!! Oh my goodness, I was not coordinated yesterday. But today when I did it my Wii Fit age was 26!!!! I'm 26 years old so I was very happy with that. But I know when I do it tomorrow I will be in the 30's somewhere. It always fluxuates (do not know how to spell that, sorry). Well, that was my report for the day, I do need to start eating better! My husband but out potatoes and noodles. He only eats meats, fish, salads, veggies, and fruits. He is a sucker for those Milk Duds. But he doesn't eat much of any sweet anymore. I wish I could be strong like him but I LOVE food. I tend to snack all day with allison. Maybe I should just not snack and when I do snack it isn't healthy. I'm going to strive to be better like my husband so I can loose weight like he is. I just don't think working out will do the trick. I'm also going to start exercising without the Wii as well. This way I can get in more. I think I will start to take walks with allison and do the Wii Fit. I think that may help me. My goal is to loose 30-35 pounds! My Wii Fit goal is to loose 23 pounds in 6 months. Here's to hoping I can get it done!!!! That's almost 2 pounds a week. I will report in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment